4.07.2011

New Digs....

So I got located to a new place at work (by request).  My co-worker and I had new desks built into our workroom that basically allow us to collaborate better - instead of being stuck in separate cubes.  So far I am loving it.  It is actually a smaller space than what I was in before - but it is soooo much more functional.  The only problem is that I had 5 years worth of junk crammed into the old space and now I am having to pilfer through all of that to get it to fit into the new area.  I have about 2/3rds move -- but I honestly don't know what to do with the rest of it.  I can't bear to throw some of it away - because I know the minute  do I will need it (old files and stuff).  And I don't really want to bring it to the new area - because I really want to try to keep the new area clutter free.

I guess I am going to have to look for some empty storage space in one of the 'community' file cabinets (which are already full).

No comments: