6.29.2010

Fidorka

I have a friend who introduced me to this wonderful Czech chocolate. Actually it is a milk waffer (think inside of a kit-Kat). This delicious creation is called Fidorka. I was treated to this candy about 3 years ago and frantically searched to see if it was available in the states. Unfortunately, it can only be bought online and it has to be bought by the case. Although it would be no problem for me to finish of a case of the stuff my conscience just wouldn't let me order it. And so it went by the wayside. Then a few weeks ago my friend returned from a two week trip to Prague with Fidroka in hand. AND he brought me several different flavors (milk chocolate, dark chocolate, hazelnut and a few others). The only dilemma now is that I feel like hoarding them because I don't know if or when I will ever get more. So I will have to ration them sparingly.

Thanks Hondo!!

No comments: