3.17.2009

Oh what a night....

So Amy and I went out for a super fun night shoot last night.  Goofing around with different lighting and what not - it was a blast!  We both played model and her hubby Matt was our lighting guy - he even got in on a few of the shots (he was super cool for helping us out  - they are such a great couple)....And it makes me realize that I SO need to practice with dark settings. We both agreed that we need to go out and do it again, but for now - here are a few pics for you.

a creepy old tree
my favorite car
sunset
Amy (she'll probably kill me for posting this)




4 comments:

Amy Brooker said...

that was soooo much fun! and, i don't hate the picture of me :) for being a picture of my large ass its actually not so terrible!

Jocelyn said...

How fun! I am also starting to take more pictures now that I have a digital SLR camera... but haven't tried at night yet.

I like your blog... and hopefully soon, I'll meet the whole Bluebonnet crew face-to-face (P.S., Will sent me your blog)!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

love, LOVE that second picture!!

Kristina said...

This looks sooo fun and by the way, i'm your new blogstalker--I have a problem with it as well.