2.26.2009

And the addiction grows...

Gone are the days of going to my "favorites" list in my web browser to view random blogs throughout the day.  My addiction is now fueled by the fact that I can simply set up an RSS subscription to all of my wonderful friends pages (I call them my friends - we have never met, nor do they probably know that I even exists - but as a vouyure into their worlds I feel as if I personally know each and every one of them).  

Anyways, it feed everything into one simple place - what a time saver...now I only have to click one button.  The bad part is - I now probably "visit" more sites on a daily basis than I ever did before. I only validate the system with the fact that I did sign up for one news feed - for intellectual purposes of course (too bad it's a local paper - and I only skim over the headlines).  None-the-less, I do feel as though I am gaining an absorbent amount of information, tips, ideas, etc. So I'll call it a win for now.

1 comment:

Amy Brooker said...

i feel your pain. sometimes i have tons of important shit to do and i'm just sitting around blogstalking instead. its a sickness.